Follow These Steps to Transfer Money through Yono Lite SBI To All Other Bank Accounts –
How would I do Quick Transfer utilizing QR code?
An office accessible in post login segment of Yono Lite SBI application, whereby Beneficiary (any SBI client) can make a QR code. by entering subtleties (Name, A/c Number, IFS Code and so forth) The created QR code can be shared (by the recipient) with any SBI client to send cash by filtering the QR code utilizing Yono Lite SBI application:
• Log into Yono Lite SBI Application utilizing web banking certifications
• Select “Speedy Transfer”
At that point Click “Send Money” in the “Banking” Menu page
• Enter the Beneficiary subtleties physically and click “Submit”.
• Confirm the subtleties and complete the exchange with OTP got on the enrolled portable number of the Bank.
2. How would I do Quick Transfer without QR code?
Yono Lite SBI clients would now be able to make moment supports move to recipients without their earlier enrollment. Steps to perform Quick Transfer :
• The remitter signs into Yono Lite SBI application
• Scans the QR code on the recipient cell phone utilizing his/her PDA camera.
• Or peruses the QR code got through different modes from which it very well may be shared.